Translate

lørdag 9. mars 2013

3 years anniversary Blog Candy♥ Hello to you all♥:) It's 3 years since I started with this blogging and crafting, and it has been 3 years filled with joy and happiness!;) Blogging/scrapping has become such a big part of my life, so I want to give you amazing follower something from my new stuff! ♥ -A huge Thank you to everyone for following my blog, -To the wonderful bloggers who leave me fabulous comments, - To the wonderful new friends I've made through blogging these last 3 years (it will be 3 year in march;D) , -You all make my day, and in appreciation I have a blog candy for you. My candy consists of - 1 x Magnolia Tilda with lacy shoes - from the Sweet Crazy Love 1 x Magnolia Tilda with wrapped heart-from the Sweet Crazy Love 1 x Crafty Individuals - 'Gothic Door' Art Rubber Stamp, 1 x Vilda Stamp- Skog silhouette 1 x Tim Holtz Alterations die Ticket Strip 1 x Tim Holtz Collection-Valentine Blueprint stamps 1 x Melissa Frances vintage Clip Hanger 1 x Prima Metal Trinkets-Typo Zippers ♥

Ingen kommentarer: